We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YourSeasonIsServed #CollectiveBias
I love having a fun dessert to serve when we have people over. Sometimes I make something from scratch and sometimes I just need something simple to whip up. This easy Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Parfait is simple, makes your house smell delicious and has such a fun presentation!
All you need to create this festive dessert is a Marie Callender’s Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Pie and a can of Reddi-wip®. The Marie Callender’s dessert pies are always a great choice because you can keep them in your freezer until you need them and then while you’re cleaning up for guests you can pop one in the oven and it makes your house smell like fresh baked pie (that you didn’t have to create yourself).
The next time you’re grocery shopping pick up a few so you’ll have them ready to go when you need them! From 11/16-11/24 you can receive a FREE Reddi-wip® (6.5 oz) when you buy one Marie Callender’s Fruit or Cream Pie using your shopper card at Kroger (or Fry’s if you’re in AZ). (Discount automatically applied at register with qualifying purchase. Must use shopper card with purchase. Participating locations only. Offer expires 11/24/16. See store for additional details. Limit 1 per transaction)
Here’s a printable recipe to easily create your own:
- Marie Callender's Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Pie
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Remove plastic wrapper from pie
- Bake pie on cookie sheet in center of oven 65 to 75 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F as measured by a food thermometer in several spots
- Spread streusel topping on baking sheet and bake in 375F oven for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow pie and streusel to cool completely
- Layer pie, streusel topping and Reddi-wip® in individual glasses or jars
- Top with a sprinkling of cinnamon or streusel topping
- Serve immediately
Find Marie Callender’s Dessert Pies and Reddi-wip® products in a Kroger or Kroger banner store near you. Kroger banners include Dillons, King Soopers, Frys, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Food 4 Less, QFC, Smiths, and Harris Teeter. Find a store near you.
Do you have a “go to” dessert for guests or do you like to mix it up with different recipe or recipe hacks?