We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
I love seeing what products or items people are loving lately. Since I’m generally a random person I thought a round up of some random things I’m loving lately would fit quite nicely! We could also call this “What you’d see in my Amazon orders screen”.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Jewelry travel case – I usually throw my jewelry into a small bag but it was getting SO tangled. this has kept things separate so I’m not searching for one tiny stud for 5 minutes in the corner of a makeup bag.
- Canon G7x – I got this to take more video on our adventures but am having a lot of fun playing with the settings. I’m working on a post to show some of the photos I’ve taken from it but keep an eye out for our next video while we were in Tucson!
- Poo-Pourri – it seriously works. You just have to remember to spray it before you go to the bathroom and that’s from someone who HATES the bathroom sprays. No one wants to breathe in nasty perfumey smell mixed with poop. It just makes everything worse. Poo-pourri works.
- Konjac sponge – I have used some facial exfoliants that work fine, I just don’t want another product to keep buying (or remembering to use). This is gentle, natural and works great at exfoliating the dry skin I get from living in the desert.
- Withings Activite Pop – a cute activity tracker! I don’t wear it every day but it’s a great reminder to get up and move around. Especially during the week when I tend to stay in one spot on the computer all day. I love that this one re-sets the time automatically with my phone when I’m traveling.
I even made a video chatting about these products, although I’m thinking I’m going to need to find a microphone to add to my list because the audio here is driving me nuts!
What are you loving lately?