We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WithLoveFromHallmark #CollectiveBias
I have always loved Valentine’s Day because it gives the perfect reason to give out CARDS! I love paper, I love cards, I love telling people that I like them WITH cards. There’s a little feeling you get when handing someone a paper card (or dropping it in the mail). It’s that same amazing feeling you get when opening one! This “Sending Love” gift basket is the perfect idea to help spread some love around because you’re not only giving someone a sweet gift, but you’re helping them spread the love by encouraging them to send Hallmark Cards to someone they love too!
I shopped at Walmart for the PERFECT Valentine’s Cards for this basket. You can shop the Hallmark Paper Wonder Cards and Hallmark Signature Cards I picked out by clicking the photo below.
If you’re shopping in store you can score some great deals on Hallmark Greeting Cards at Walmart. They have all the cards you need for Valentine’s Day and you can find great prices and selection at Walmart. Grab an in-aisle coupon to get $2 off a purchase of 3 Hallmark Cards (offer available through 2/15/19 or while supplies last), Earn $1 off a card purchase of $2.97 or more with this Ibotta offer (offer available through 2/17/19 or while supplies last), or get $3 off a plush item with the purchase of 3 Hallmark Cards (offer available through 2/14/19 or while supplies last).
How to put together a “Sending Love” Valentine Gift Basket
To put together this gift basket you’ll first need to gather up everything you want to put inside. Here’s what’s in mine:
- Hallmark Greeting Cards! The whole point of this gift basket is to send love and encourage your friends to send some love as well. Pick out some cute Hallmark Cards at Walmart to put in your basket. You can find exclusive Paper Wonder designs this Valentine’s Day from Hallmark at Walmart. Each pop-up Paper Wonder card folds out to become a displayable valentine. How stinking CUTE is this Paper Wonder card?! I mean just LOOK at that little spaghetti. I die! I am so obsessed with these and their Signature cards with gorgeous details like this one with a wooden keychain or the texture in this S’mores card! These are the perfect unique cards to give and are the ones I’ve been getting for my family and friends the last couple of years. They’re just too great to pass up.
- A cute Valentine’s plush (grabbed that bear with the offer at Walmart).
- Pens & stamps so they don’t need anything extra to send out the cards to their friends and family.
- A sweet treat or two (the cute labels are optional but you can download them below)
- I love adding a little greenery so this little succulent was perfect.
- A warm drink with a new mug is always fun. You can add a little detail to tea bags with the cute printable tags below as well.
Add your printable tags to the treats if desired and then start assembling your basket! Add the bigger items first.
Then put in the cards, pens, and stamps.
I added a little note about using the extra cards to send love in my card.
You could wrap this all up and send it in the mail, give it to a friend in person, or leave it for them to find by their front door. After putting this one together I think I might make a few more. I love the idea of helping my friends send some extra love this year.
Valentine’s Day Gift Basket Printable Tags
If you wanted to include the simple tags I made you can download them here. Just print, cut and adhere with staples, double-sided tape, or adhesive of your choice.