We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Both of my guys are in college this year and have always loved stockings. If you’re shopping for a college-aged guy this year whether it’s to fill a stocking, load up a little gift basket, or send in the mail, here are some great, easy stocking stuffers and small gift ideas.
Stocking Stuffers Ideas for College Guys
Stockings are my favorite part of Christmas so just because my boys are adults doesn’t mean they stop getting stockings! Here are some stocking stuffer ideas specifically for college-aged guys. Of course, the usual candy, silly Christmas toys, or your personal traditions are always a good idea.
- Small Games – I love games but smaller is definitely better here. Especially ones that are easy to learn and play. Taco vs Burrito is a fun one to try! It was invented by a 7-year-old and has over 12,000 five-star reviews!
- Festive Boxers – if a pair of boxers is a tradition in your house, all the guys in our house have long been fans of Pair of Thieves. They are super comfortable & are great for sports or everyday wear. They even have some patterns exclusive to Walmart!
- LOVE the soaps from Walton Wood Farm. They have some great seasonal scents too!
- Walton Farm also has some great solid colognes and hand balms too!
- Long phone charging cords – we’re always needing new cords around here and long ones are always great in rooms that don’t have outlets near your favorite chair or bed.
- Lottery Tickets – especially the holiday-themed ones!
- Car accessories like an air freshener, gel cleaner, or even these car sauce holders.
Gift Ideas for College Guys
Here are some great gift ideas for college guys if you just can’t quite figure out what to get. Useful but fun gifts are always a great idea especially if they are away for college!
- Reshoevn8r – This is probably the most used gift I got my boys a year or so ago. It’s a shoe-cleaning kit that comes with everything you need to treat your shoes with our brush system AND wash them in the washing machine with the patented RESHOEVN8R Laundry System. It comes packaged up nicely in a box that my guys still keep the system in.
- George Foreman Grill – my guys use this constantly for sandwiches, leftovers, and just for grilling!
- Backup Camera – we bought this one for my son’s Tacoma. He loves it, especially in busy parking lots where kids are running around.
- Mini Portable Projector – this is so much better than a tv because you can take it anywhere!
- If they are into sports, like to work out & like to drink protein shakes – a shaker bottle! I like this one because it keeps drinks cold and doesn’t have the ball in it to get lost but still works great.
- Money, gift cards to favorite food spots, or things they specifically asked for are ALWAYS a great idea!