We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
Sometimes you just want to get crafty but have no idea what to make. I love getting inspiration for projects online so I thought I’d pull together a list of a few favorite ideas of projects to make with your Cricut at home. You probably already have all the supplies you need for these too!
5 Awesome Projects to Make With Your Cricut at Home
- DIY Disney Shirts – just because you can’t go to Disney right now doesn’t mean you can’t get ready for a future trip or create your own magic right at home. Love these cute little designs from Crafty Lumberjacks!
- Yeti Stuffed Animals – Try out a fabric project for the first time with these adorable Yeti Stuffies from Ameroonie Designs. I may get some use out of my fabric scraps after all!
- Birthday Cards – Now is the perfect time to make cards! Either for someone celebrating a birthday at home or just to create a little stash of homemade cards for whenever you need them. I haven’t played with my Cricut Joy yet but this is the first thing I’m going to make!
- Simple Decals– Decal all the things! Use up those vinyl scraps and make fun decals for anything. I love this cute door decal from Cassie Bustamante.
- Crepe Paper Peonies – Brighten up the house with crepe paper. Learn how to make these gorgeous peonies with your Cricut from The DIY Mommy.