This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AGummyYouCanTrust #CollectiveBias
We are *just* starting to feel settled in at the new place and I can’t wait to FINALLY start sharing some before and afters with you. Just wait until you see all the changes! One of the first rooms I had completely unpacked was the kitchen (even though we still want to paint all the cabinets) because I was SO ready to make all our meals at home instead of ordering quick meals to go. I forgot how hard it can be to organize a kitchen when you move, especially when the layout is totally different! One thing I did to make our mornings go smoothly was make a morning cabinet with everything we grab first thing in the morning – coffee, tea, and my Nature Made® Adult Gummies.
Both Jared and I work from home and have gone through phases of waking up and getting going early, waking up and not working until a certain time (that didn’t last long), etc. One thing I’ve never been good about is taking my vitamins regularly. In this house I decided to make a cabinet that only held everything we’d need each morning. On the bottom shelf is the coffee, tea, coffee maker, bean grinder and right now holds my Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies, Nature Made® Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies, and Nature Made® Energy†† B12 Adult Gummies. The other shelves hold mugs, water cups (to make sure I’m drinking plenty of water along with the tea/coffee, other supplements and tools.
Jared actually suggested that I try gummies since I’m so sensitive to taste and I love these! Nature Made® actually has partnered with the USP (U.S. Pharmacopeia Convention), an independent 3rd party, nonprofit organization that tests its gummies for purity, potency, and quality so you get the added assurance that it has the nutrients you’re seeking. Nature Made® has the 1st Gummies to receive USP verification! Learn more about Nature Made® and USP here.
Here’s what I’m taking right now:
- Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Adult Gummies – provides 2500 mpg biotin and 100 mg vitamin C per serving and may help support healthy hair, skin and nails in those deficient in biotin.† Vitamin C provides antioxidant support and supports collagen synthesis† These Gummies are the only Beauty Gummies that are USP verified, so you know that what’s on the label, is what’s in the gummies. So you can get more from your Beauty Gummies!
- Nature Made® Energy†† B12 Adult Gummies – these contain 1000 mpg vitamin B12 per serving.
- Nature Made® Vitamin D3 Adult Gummies – contain 2000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving. D3 is the body’s preferred form of vitamin D.* Helps support bone, teeth, muscle and immune health† and helps improve calcium absorption†
Tips to Organize Your Morning
- Set the mood. I love music, but maybe you like it quiet or like ocean sounds. Set yourself up to be in a good mood for the day with the ambiance!
- Keep all your morning essentials in one place (even if it’s your bathroom).
- Find products you love to take so it’s not a “chore” like Nature Made® Adult Gummies.
TIP – write the amount of each that you take on the lid so you don’t forget or have to read the label each time
- Have all your accessories like cups, spoons etc. in the same place as your essentials.
- Go over your calendar for the day and the rest of the week.
- Make a list and prioritize it.
- Set reminders on your phone to keep you on track for the day (I admit to needing to make reminders for everything – even picking up the kids).
- Don’t forget breakfast!
What are your tips for starting each day off organized and ready to go?
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure prevent any diseases.
††Vitamin B12 supports cellular energy production in the body.†
*Vitamin D3 is more effective than vitamin D2 at raising and maintaining adequate levels of circulating vitamin D in the body.†