We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
How to Make Skinny Cauliflower Buffalo “Wings”
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2 Eggs (whisked)
- 1 cup Panko Crumbs (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Braggs Sprinkle Herb & Spice Seasoning
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Start by chopping cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- Place eggs into one bowl, and panko crumbs and seasoning into another bowl.
- Dip cauliflower into eggs, and then into panko crumb mixture.
- Repeat with each piece.
- Place coated pieces on to a greased cooking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden, about 20 minutes.
- After baking dip each piece in buffalo sauce and place on a greased cooking sheet.
- Broil for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
I love adding more veggies into our diets but they definitely need to have a great taste AND texture to make the boys really WANT to eat and enjoy them. This recipe has all of that! These are great if you’re having a homemade pizza with no veggies. It helps to get those veggies in!