We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
- Time: 9:30 am
- Location: office//front room//desk
- Watching: LOVING Downton Abbey
- Eating: thinking about leftover soup for lunch – is it lunch time yet?
- Drinking: coffee//Chocolate Macadamia//black
- Feeling: all over the place – so much to do so little time – need to make a list
- Reading: Loved looking at Bone Apetit magazine I think we may need to subscribe! Also, I think I’m going to read Harry Potter again along with Colton he’s loving it!
- Thinking: I need to clean up my workspace
- Wanting: a housekeeper
- Needing: to workout – my very tight hips are telling me that my muscles are getting too weak :/
- Making: layouts for a top secret project that I get to reveal next month
- Loving: Did I say Downton Abbey? ok other than that my Passat! Love it!
Jade fell in the freezing cold pool last night – luckily I saw her so made sure she was going towards the steps and immediately got her dry and in front of the fire. She’ll be 15 this year.
I just finished a sort of Valentiney layout for an AC blog hop on Thursday! I’ll have a giveaway so be sure to check in!
It sounds like this around here:
I just changed my comments on the blog – I’m using Disqus so let me know if you have any issues commenting.
Currents from Life.Love.Paper