We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
I’ve posted projects recently with the Cricut Maker but I wanted to talk about the Cricut Explore Air 2 because this gorgeous little tool should NOT be overlooked. The Cricut Explore Air 2 comes in many gorgeous colors (I have mint) and bundles so you have some choices on how it looks & what bundle you may need. Not to mention it’s on sale right now so you can get to your holiday crafting! Keep reading for 5 reasons I love the Explore Air 2.
5 Things I Love About the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Simple Crafting – The Explore Air 2 is simple to use. You design (or use one from Cricut’s library), pick your material on the dial on top, and cut. The help section on their website answers pretty much any question you may have along the way, but the Explore Air 2 really is fantastically simple in how to use it. I love that you can draw, cut, or score with it depending on what you’re crafting up.
- It’s FAST – I am notorious for last-minute crafting. Sometimes even while trying to run out the door. The Explore 2 can cut and write up to 2X faster than previous Cricut Explore models! So simple + quick equals a pretty awesome tool to me.
- Design & Cut Almost Anywhere – because the Explore Air 2 is smaller/lighter than the Maker it’s my go-to when crafting with friends or helping make projects for others. You can also create your designs anywhere you happen to be using the Design Space software on your laptop, iPhone, or iPad.
- Create Easy but Personal Gifts – because it’s so simple to use, personalizing gifts is even easier. Just a quick name or image makes a regular item something really personal. Oh and the Explore Air 2 can cut 100 different materials like cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to a range of specialty materials so you don’t have to stick to the same gifts every time. You can definitely have fun crafting and creating. See more of this personalized dog travel kit gift idea below.
- Fun for the Family – even my teens have gotten into creating with the Explore Air 2. We’ve done school t-shirts, adding their names to bags for sports, easy t-shirt costumes for family trips, and letting our “Geek Flag” fly with fun movie quotes when we go see cult classic movies at our local theater. We’re always doing these last minute too so the ease, simplicity, and speed of the Explore Air 2 really come in handy!
Personalized Dog Travel Kit Gift Idea
With the ease of the Cricut Explore Air 2 & the new EasyPress Mini, personalizing items for a dog travel kit couldn’t be easier. I love how cutting designs with the Explore Air 2 and the quality of the EasyPress gives professional-quality results, but you can make them at home in no time at all.
A travel kit for dogs can include as many or few items as you’d like because the personalization really is the star. I personalized Kona’s harness (we love these front attachment harnesses for an easy no-pull walk) with the state of Hawaii and some flowers as a nod to her name.
I also personalized re-usable food bags where I measure out her food for breakfast and dinner as well as include any medicine she may be taking at the time. This makes it so much simpler when feeding time comes when we’re traveling.
Here’s a link to the project in case you want to use it as a springboard for yours.
The Cricut Explore Air 2 can do a TON and it’s definitely worth having around if you’ve been eyeing one. I use mine SO much for gifts and the holidays, but it’s also super useful for everyday house projects and getting crafty with some new crafts or projects!