We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Emergen-C, Kleenex and Dial. All opinions are mine alone. #BeWellEssentials #CollectiveBias
Gift baskets are such a great way to show someone you’re thinking about them. I’ve seen so many “get well” gift baskets (and have given many myself) but not as many Wellness Gift Baskets. With a new season approaching, this would be the perfect little gift idea for teachers, neighbors, friends, or whoever you want to surprise with just a little something to help them be prepared for the season ahead.
WELLNESS GIFT BASKET IDEA
I love gift baskets that have tons of useful items in them. As I get older I get more and more excited about truly useful gifts (even ones that I’d normally buy myself). You can include only super useful wellness items in your gift basket or load it up with fun “extras”. It really is up to you.
For this gift basket, I shopped at Fry’s, part of the Kroger family of stores. I love being able to pick up groceries AND over-the-counter needs as well. On my shopping trip, I picked up Emergen-C® Tangerine, Dial Complete® Foaming Hand Wash – White Tea, and Kleenex® Germ Removal Wet Wipes™.
To make the basket, layer filler paper or even towels at the bottom, add your stay well items as well as a few fun extras, add a tag (printable below), and you’re good to go! It’s so simple, but super useful!
WHAT TO PUT INSIDE A WELLNESS GIFT BASKET
Here’s what I put in this wellness basket (and why) as well as some other ideas to get you thinking.
- Emergen-C® because it contains essential nutrients, including 1,000 mg of Vitamin C and other immune-supporting antioxidants, 7 B Vitamins to enhance energy naturally, and electrolytes to replenish post-workout.* So it’s perfect to add to a wellness routine in many ways! Plus it’s vegetarian and gluten-free (so its great for pretty much anyone I know) has natural fruit flavors, and I love the fizz!
- Kleenex® Germ Removal Wet Wipes™– these are my favorite germ removal wipes. They’re super soft and thick, use no harsh chemicals, and are clinically proven to wipe away 99% of germs from hands and faces. I keep these everywhere! Plus, who doesn’t love Kleenex®?! While at your local Kroger or Kroger banner, be sure to take advantage of savings their other Kleenex® products. For a limited time, too, there are holiday designs available on Kleenex®.
- Kleenex® Single Packs (50ct and up) BUY 3 (THREE) for $4, offer valid 12/8/19 -1/4/20
- Save $1 on Kleenex® bundle-packs (75ct – 160ct.), offer valid 12/25/19 -1/7/20
- Kleenex® Wet Wipes™ 20-24ct packs $1.49 all month in December 2019.
- Dial Complete® Foaming Hand Wash – White Tea – I can’t be the only one who randomly runs out of soap right? This lathers beautifully, smells great, and kills 99.99% of bacteria encountered in household settings. Can’t beat that combination! Plus, even more incentive to purchase and to add to your basket, right now you can save $1.50 on any TWO (2) Dial Complete® Foaming Hand Washes. Excludes trial & travel size. Begins 12/1/19 for limited time only.
- Notebook and pens (always a great addition to a gift basket)
- A pop of color with flowers or plants
- Lip Balm
- Water bottle or coffee/tea mug
- If they like the outdoors maybe a running belt or gloves.
Basically anything extra to encourage self-care, getting outdoors, or taking a little time for them would be awesome to put in.
PRINTABLE WELLNESS GIFT TAG
Adding a little printable gift tag just finishes off any gift basket. This one is simple so you can theme your basket however you want. Just print out THIS free file, cut, and attach. If you want to attach by string, punch a hole in the top, or you can attach with a little clothespin like I did.
Use all products only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.