We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Gluten free of course!
Sometimes you just want a cookie, or need baked goods for some reason or another. This recipe is easy, quick, and oh so good.
SALTED DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- 1 cup peanut butter (I like natural peanut butter)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- coarse sea salt
(Make sure all your ingredients are in fact gluten free. If you’re new to eating gluten free I’ll be giving some tips next week but make sure all of your ingredients are kept seperate from others if you are in a shared gluten/gluten free household. Peanut butter for example can be very easily glutenated after using for a sandwich on gluten full bread)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, and baking powder well
- Combine egg with the peanut butter mixture
- Add in chocolate chips
- Form into 2″ balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheets
- Flatten carefully with a fork
- Bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Top with sea salt just out of the oven. Cookies will not be set right away so you’ll need to give them time to cool before moving them off the tray.
Makes about 20-24 cookies.