We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Shopping for an outdoor Dad? Whether he’s always heading out to camp, hike, hunt, fish or just likes grilling in the backyard – here are some Father’s Day gift ideas for the father in your life who loves the outdoors.
Father’s Day Gift Ideas for the Outdoor Dad
Obviously, if Dad has been hinting at something specific just go for that. If you have NO idea what to get him maybe some of these will inspire you this year:
- Glass Flask from Ragproper – these are gorgeous and useful. The single-shot size is perfect for a pocket and has an overall high-end but still rugged feel.
- Chill-N-Reel – my boys saw these on TikTok and thought it was hysterical. You can fish while keeping your drink cold at the same time.
- Man Crate – I think these are such a simple option but make a big statement. I love the Chip off the old Block if you just want to go the old “gift card” route but make him work for it.
- Wicked Edge Knife Sharpener – for a big gift that you know he’ll get years of use out of, the Wicked Edge Knife Sharpener is a great choice.
- Here are some personalized gift ideas if you want to pull out your Cricut.
- 4 Tire Inflate/Deflate System – if he does a lot of off-roading and doesn’t have one of these, he needs one! Use code “wakenadventure” for 5% off.
- Solid Cologne from Walton Wood Farm – we LOVE the solid colognes from Walton Wood Farm. They have beard balm & soaps too!
- Steaks or seasonings from Omaha Steaks – you can never go wrong with meat! If he loves to grill get him some nice steaks or even just a new dry rub to try.
- Kong Beer Bong – double insulated walls and an expandable hose, the Kong is a 2-in-1 drinking tool designed to keep your drinks cool and put your chugging skills to the test.
- Stainless Steel Beer Stein – I actually just bought this for Jared because he loves to bring craft beers to poker night but doesn’t want to drink them out of a plastic cup. They’re inexpensive too!
- Tembo Tusk Skottle – Outside of our tent, chairs etc. the skottle is probably our most used camping equipment. We rarely use our stove anymore!
- WaterPORT – for pressurized water on the go
- Little Red Campfire – if you live in a dry climate and tend to get a lot of fire restrictions when camping the Little Red Campfire may be the perfect gift. Since these can be used a lot of times when campfires aren’t allowed it gives you the perfect “around the campfire” nights while protecting the land (and the firefighters). You can check out more of our camping favorites on our sister site All for the Adventure.