We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Graduation season is in full swing and if you need a quick gift tag or easy way to give a gift card, check out these free printable graduation gift tags! Attach to a gift, or assemble with a gift card for a quick and easy grad gift that will be done in minutes.
Free Printable Graduation Gift Tags
There are 4 different gift tag designs for you to choose from all in a simple black and white to coordinate with any school colors. Just print on a heavier cardstock and cut. I always like to use a paper cutter for easy, quick straight lines.
You can punch a hole to attach to string, or wrap ribbon around a gift and attach with a clothespin or other clip.
Easy Way to Give a Graduation Gift Card
If you’re giving a gift card and looking for a fun way to gift it, how about adding one of these gift tags, a luggage tag (for all their adventures), and some ribbon. You can then attach this to a piece of luggage or just place in a box for a fun presentation.
High School Graduation Gift Ideas for Anyone
I asked around to some friends for ideas for graduation gifts and the definite favorite is money or gift cards. I know that was Parker’s favorite. If you want to add a useful gift though, these were some other popular ideas:
- Luggage (this one has been my boys favorite) or money inside a toiletry bag
- A trip if you want to go big – an all-inclusive is a great idea for someone truly wanting to relax even with the whole family
- A Watch or jewelry
- Nice travel phone/device charger
- Coffee or espresso maker if they love coffee
- If they love to read a Kindle with a Kindle Unlimited Subscription
- Amazon Prime Membership