This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
I don’t use a ton of supplies. I like to be able to move around to craft so maybe that, combine with my style, means that if I used more supplies on a regular basis I’d craft less? Either way, here’s what I regularly use!
*Post contains affiliate links.
This video is a bit shorter since it’s just me explaining supplies, but I thought it would help showing my supplies before diving in to actually creating the spread.
Supplies shown (Studio Calico is still waiting on some of those page protectors to come back in stock):
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Precision Scissors
- Large Scissors (I got mine at Target these are similar)
- Tiny Attacher or American Crafts DIY Shop Stapler
- ATG gun or American Crafts Adhesive
- Sharpie Pen fine point or RSVP fine point
- 9×12 Album 0r use 12×12
- 9×12 Page Protectors or use 12×12
- Studio Calico Project Life Kit
Have any questions?! Can’t wait to share the next video!