This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
I’m teaching a class at Studio Calico called Chaos Control and it starts tomorrow! You can register through the 31st of March.
Document More. Clutter Less. Lists, tickets, receipts, tags and other memorabilia can add so much to the story in your Project Life® album, but it’s easy to become overwhelmed with all the bits and pieces you collect. In this workshop, we’ll share ideas of memorabilia to save, how to keep it organized and accessible, and then explore fun ways to get it all into your album.
The Chaos Control class is $10 BUT you can still get the full year of Day by Day classes (5 workshops) for $40 PLUS the free stamp set is still available (while they last) so I definitely recommend getting in on that if you missed it the first time!
Here’s what you can expect from Chaos Control:
- 5 PDF lessons focusing on collecting and using memorabilia
- 2 videos from Allison
- 5 Project Life® spreads from Allison’s contributors, along with their tips and tricks for including memorabilia in their Project Life spreads
- digital printables + cut files from Hello Forever
- Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
- Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you’ve learned.
March 2nd – what to keep & how to store it and other tips on simple ways to include memorabilia
March 9th – digital – ideas for scanning and photographing larger memorabilia that won’t fit into a pocket
March 16th – interactive memorabilia – ideas for including lift-up flaps, storybook elements and more
March 23rd – pockets & envelopes – different ways to include an envelope or create a pocket for your memorabilia
March 30th – going BIG with memorabilia – ideas for using large pieces of memorabilia in your Project Life spreads
I am so excited about the contributors and inspiration they can share with us throughout the month! Memorabilia to me, is one of the best parts about scrapbooking (besides the photos). I can’t wait to see all of your ideas and work in the gallery. Who will be joining me?!