This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BARK. All opinions are 100% mine.
Chance and Kona LOVE toys. They love destroying toys. Not because they hate the toy, it’s just what they do. Chance likes to make a gigantic mess and throw the stuffing everywhere. Kona likes to pull out and de-squeak all the squeakers. Then they throw around the fabric that’s left just for fun. BARK (you know BarkBox right?!) has created toys made just for dogs like Chance and Kona who love to destroy toys and we are in love!
What I love about the Destroyers Club collections is that they have identified four destruction styles:
- Thrasher: toys feature extra long floppy limbs or t-shirt rope (depending on toy) to grab & thrash; this dog tosses the toy around/thrashes it by taking advantage of these features
- Squeaker-Seeker: toys come packed with multiple squeakers and a variety of squeaker types; this dog hunts for squeakers and pulls them out.
- Shredder: toys feature extra long hair & variety in hair texture for gripping & ripping that the dog will grab onto and pull.
- De-Fluffer: toys come packed tight w/ twice as much stuffing: literally double the fluff; dog tears fluff from toy
and all their toys are designed with one of these styles in mind.
For example, we got our paws on the brand new “Under the Seams” collection because you know we are ocean lovers. You can shop all Destroyers Club toys here!
In this bundle they have:
- Horseshoed Horace the Crab (horseshoe crab; playstyle is shredder)
- Lanky Larry the Lobster (playstyle is thrasher)
- Homebody Homer the Crab (hermit crab; playstyle is squeaker-seeker)
- Tubular Tucker the Turtle (playstyle is de-fluffer)
I don’t even need to tell you that they loved them. Just look at these photos.
Kona was obsessed with that Lobster!
Chance went from toy to toy and eventually de-fluffed all of them.
My dogs have always loved to destroy toys and I’ve always bought toys knowing this. I LOVE that these toys are designed to maximize the joy of destruction. Their toys are specifically engineered to be more fun to destroy than any other toy because dogs get more destruction play time in without losing the fun of destruction that comes with ultra-durable toys. Actually, neither of my dogs will play with toys that they can’t destroy so not much fun in that!
BARK is REWARDING toy destruction with the Destroyers Club! Members earn points to unlock free prizes like trophy toys and credits by submitting photos of their dog’s destruction skills or buying Destroyers Club toys. Genius! You just join the club to unlock prizes. I love seeing the photos of other dogs with their toys on social media click here to learn more about Destroyers Club!
I think Chance and Kona need the “Totally Ripped” collection next, what do you think?! This toy is totally for Chance (he’s a mama’s boy).
Does your dog(s) love destructing toys as much as mine?