We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PerfectBrewForAnyOccasion #CollectiveBias
Looking for at-home coffee bar ideas? We drink coffee every morning and also love to entertain, so we switch up the “coffee corner” in our house depending on the situation. I have found that a few little things make all the difference in the convenience of your coffee bar. From a coffee maker that can brew just one cup or a whole carafe to how you display your coffee bar here are some simple but effective coffee bar ideas.
Shop the new Keurig® K-Duo Plus™ Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker at Bed Bath & Beyond by hovering and clicking on the photo!
Keurig® K-Duo Plus™ Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker
A coffee maker that can brew a single cup at a time, fits your travel mug, AND can brew a full carafe of your favorite coffee grinds? Yep! The Keurig® K-Duo Plus™ Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker is new to Bed Bath & Beyond and is the perfect solution for morning carafes or a single-serve afternoon pick me up (not to mention house guests who want more options). It’s genius!
Not only does the K-Duo Plus™ coffee maker give you options, it looks great on your counter or bar top. You can even choose where you want the water reservoir to sit. You can position it on either side OR the back.
The K-Duo Plus™ coffee maker has a reusable gold tone mesh filter that you can fill with your favorite coffee to brew 6, 8, 10, or 12 cups that the thermal carafe can keep warm up to 2 hours!
You can also choose to brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz CUP of coffee using your favorite K-Cup® pods. Not only that, you have the option to brew a stronger more intense cup or carafe of coffee for even more customization. It’s the perfect solution for your at home coffee bar with many great options in one coffee maker that gives you a consistent coffee taste every time you brew.
To use the K-Duo Plus™ coffee maker you just turn it on, choose a cup or a carafe, choose the cup or carafe size, (press stronger for a stronger brew if you’d like), and then press the “K” button in the middle. That’s it!
Coffee Bar Ideas
With the K-Duo Plus™coffee maker, setting up a home coffee bar is pretty easy since it has so many options built-in. When setting up your coffee bar, the main goal is to have everything you’ll need in one place. Here are some coffee bar ideas you can implement at your house.
- When having guests over, set up a coffee bar in a spot with lots of room and easily accessible. Sometimes the kitchen gets crowded when you have a full house so a nice, quiet spot where everyone can take their time making their perfect cup seems to work really well. The dual brewer that fits your life—and your countertop.
- Have everything they could need out and accessible near the coffee maker.
- Keep lots of options. Isn’t having options the best? I love that the K-Duo Plus™coffee maker has the option to brew a carafe for those who want a hot cup of their favorite ground coffee, but that someone who wants a specific brew or K-Cup® pod can simply make themselves their own cup! The thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for 2 hours without a heating element keeping it warm so you can set it aside while guests make their single or to-go cups if desired. I like to have coffee mug size options too. Anyone else picky about their mugs?!
- To keep a streamlined look, store extras in a nearby cabinet and just have out what you’ll use for a day or two and then refill later.
- Keep K-Cup® pods out so you can see all your options. I love keeping them in a clear glass jar.
- Have a small tray with flavor syrups, different sweeteners, and cream (add when you’re ready to drink). This keeps everything in one place and makes it easy to move around if needed.
- Have coffee bar towels handy! I used my free coffee & friends print to make this little towel. A bar towel is a perfect size to keep out near the coffee maker.
- Optional: Create a pretty space with small plants or decor. Since coffee is the first thing I do in the morning and is the center of many great moments I love having a space that makes me smile!
I love coffee and I love having fun with the coffee bar area in my home without feeling like it’s taking over a ton of space!