We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
Sponsored by Cost Plus World Market.
I am officially moved in and while the floors and kitchen aren’t done I’m already dreaming of prepping for Fall! Cost Plus World Market has the BEST “must haves” for your home for Fall. Well, let’s be honest they have a lot of things I want Fall or not. I am most excited about getting ready for Fall on a fresh clean palette in our new (to us) home. Hello white walls!
I can’t wait to share updates once each section is finally finished. Follow me on Insta stories for updates as we go! Back to Fall, who wouldn’t want some extra gift cards to Cost Plus World Market in their pocket to grab something new for their home?! I’ve been drooling over all the new finds at “my” two stores (I shop at the one in Peoria, AZ and the one in North Phoenix at Norterra) and agonizing over what new dining room furniture to order. They’ve partnered with Quikly for a really fun campaign to give everyone a chance at some awesome gift cards.
Check out Quikly to easily sign up, but here’s the gist:
- It’s FREE to participate.
- The promotion can start at any moment.
They’ll text you a secret link when the promotion starts. You will receive up to 3 messages.
- The faster you claim, the better the reward!
Super simple and everyone who signs up has a chance to win gift cards AND earn a final reward! Go sign up real quick and then check out my Top 10 Fall Must Haves for the Home.
- Hammered Copper Party Tub – I am obsessed with this gorgeous tub! Fill it with flowers, drinks, magazines, a blanket next to the sofa… It’s a gorgeous copper piece to add to your decor if you’ve been hesitant to add the color in other ways this year!
- Landon 5-Votive Tray Candleholder – this would be gorgeous on a console table, your island or a dining table! Fill the bottom with seasonal fillers like pine cones or mini pumpkins and then change in up for winter!
- Rustic Olive Wood Cutting Board – you cannot have enough wood cutting boards! I love serving cheese on these or you can use them as a fun layer on your mantle or above your kitchen cabinets.
- Copper Stemless Glassware Collection – I love when I go to a friend’s house and they have pretty glasses. These are perfect to pull out for guests or to keep out on open shelves for a gorgeous Fall display.
- Gold and Marble Pedestal Stands – These make perfect centerpieces, cake stands, cheese plates and more. I love the gorgeous white marble against the popular gold. Nestle them together for more height and visual interest.
- Walnut Organic Edge Wood Mix and Match Wall Shelf – I absolutely love “live edge” or organic edge pieces. Bring a bit of the outdoors in with this gorgeous shelf. Mix a few to create a wall display for all your Fall decor.
- Copper Pumpkin Trivet – Fall is all about baking, entertaining, and all the pumpkin food so keep your decor festive all the way down to your trivet. I love this one because when you’re not using it, you can hang it on the wall for a bit of a metallic pop!
- Pumpkin Ceramic Pie Dishes – How CUTE are these ceramic dishes?! Obviously there’s pumpkin pie, but when you’re not baking these make cute countertop decor that can keep little odds and ends out of sight.
- Live Magnolia Wreath – Did you know World Market sells live wreaths? They do online! This Magnolia Wreath is on my list this year for sure. It’s perfect for Fall and the transition into winter on your mantle, door or wall gallery.
- Charcoal Textured Throw – Fall means it’s time to pull out the snuggly blankets. This one is a gorgeous texture and in my favorite neutral – gray!
SHOP THIS POST