This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
I LOVE my city. I was born and raised in Phoenix and the more I push myself to discover new things in the city – the more I love it! Crabbie’s is hosting a series of tasting events throughout the city THIS WEEK, and asked if I’d partner up with them and share some of my favorite things to do while here. I thought instead of giving specifics, I’d talk about the types of things that I love to do best here.
My 5 favorite things to do in Phoenix:
- Trying new restaurants. From takeout to fancy restaurants, Phoenix is teeming with fantastic restaurants and bars. Many of which I STILL have not tried. We keep a running list of all the places we want to try when someone recommends them owe read about them so when we’re asking each other “Where do you want to go for dinner?” we have a list ready to go! If you’re looking for somewhere to go this week check out Crabbie’s Week Phoenix and pop into one of the places closest to you! Dating back to 1801 Edinburgh, Scotland, Crabbie’s cold steeps real ginger for up to 6 weeks before blending it with 4 secret ingredients to create Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer and I’ve had several of you tell me it was your favorite since the last time I posted!
- Exploring the different deserts. Many people don’t know that the desert looks different in different parts of the valley. Check out Carefree and then head over to Lake Pleasant and see how the terrain changes!
- Hiking. A favorite of many especially this time of year. You really can’t go wrong with any of the Phoenix hiking trails (assuming you’re paying attention to the skill level) so pick one and check it out!
- Sunsets. Phoenix sunsets just can’t be beat. Make sure you have your camera and you’re outside as the sun is going down.
- Road trips! If you’ve followed me for very long, you know that road trips are my favorite. There are SO many places to explore just a quick drive from Phoenix whether you want to stay away for the night or just make it a day trip.
Now, we obviously have some great sports (Spring training or golf anyone?!), museums, shopping, concerts etc. but these are definitely my top 5 (in no particular order). What would you add?
Check out the fun recipe I created for Crabbie’s and tag me on social if you end up at any of their fun stops this week! I’d love to know what you think!