We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
I love living in the Phoenix area because there is always so much to do and definitely no end to great food! If you’re looking for something to do on the West side – have you been to Westgate lately?! If you’re not familiar, Westgate is a great place to shop, dine, and experience entertainment all in the west valley. They have a really fun promotion for brunch right now and invited Jared & I out to experience brunch at Bar Louie and since I’m ALWAYS up for brunch, we went last weekend!
There are many great restaurants at Westgate so you definitely have your choice of brunch spots. Like I said, we visited Bar Louie and had a great relaxing brunch. We thought the food was really good but the “Hangover Helper” was definitely our favorite!
Tater tots covered with onion, peppers, eggs, green onion, chorizo & queso – what’s not to love?! It is SO good.
Up for trying many different restaurants? Here are some other brunch options at Westgate including their specials:
- Dave & Buster’s: 100 oz. beer tubes (domestic beers only) for $20.99 on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am-3pm.
- Saddle Ranch Chop House: $3.79 Bloody Mary’s & mimosas with purchase of a meal on Saturdays & Sundays from 9am – 3pm.
- Salt Tacos y Tequila: $30 Bloody Mary & mimosa towers, half off champagne bottles & $5 frozen margaritas on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am – 3pm.
- Bar Louie: $15 almost bottomless mimosas on Sundays from 10am – 1pm. Limit 5 per guest.
- Kabuki Japanese Restaurant: Sunday brunch sake sangria, $5.95 per glass or $22.95 for a carafe for your crew. Available on Sundays from 11am – 2pm.
- Good Bad Ugly Brewing Co: Sip, savor & say “ahhhh” to the ultimate day drinking experience with Good Bad Ugly Brewing Co. craft beer & a wide selection of delicious lunch dishes offered all day & weekend long.
- Yard House: Now offering the new Yard House Bloody Mary with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, filthy Bloody Mary mix, spicy candied bacon, seasoned egg skewer & a snit of house honey blonde. Available all day starting at 11am.
- McFadden’s Restaurant & Saloon: $20 mimosa towers or $5 mimosa bar & a fully stacked brunch menu featuring $10 breakfast pizzas on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am – 3pm.
- Opa Life Greek Cafe: Buy one sangria & get the second for a penny on Saturdays & Sundays from 9am – 3pm.
- Whiskey Rose Bar and Grill: $3 Corona & Dos Equis bottles, $7 Absolute Peppar Bloody Mary’s and $12 Bottoms up Mimosas* on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am-3pm. *First mimosa is $12 plus a penny for refills.
The fun part about brunch at Westgate? You can snag a free, super cute (snap worthy) brunch tee or hat when you spend $25 or more at any of the participating restaurants! Learn more here.