We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
As promised here are my picks for things to do at Disneyland this April 2016. Some of the things I highlighted for March are still available so check that out too!
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival (April 1 – May 1) – I mean, really, you don’t need more info than that right?! Check out the Disneyland website for info on what you can expect. Around the park there will be Festival Marketplaces where you can sip and savor delicious flavors from throughout the state of California. Some events will be included and some at an extra cost. See what’s happening all month here.
- Take the “60 Years of Magic Tour” at Disneyland Resort! This is a complimentary guided walking tour that explores the growth of the resort hotels and Downtown Disney District. Exclusive to the Diamond Celebration, this journey through the resort’s history provides a glimpse into the imagination behind its fun, immersive experiences.
- Unlock the Disney Parks Themed Deck in the Heads Up! App. Probably the #1 game to play in line at Disneyland. I know it’s ours! We’ve made our own decks but now it’s even easier. You can purchase the deck or unlock it for free while you’re at Disneyland. More info on the Disney Parks Blog.
- Visit Shrunken Ned in the Adventureland Bazaar. Shrunken Ned is the magically shrunken head of a 19th century British explorer, who – for a small fee – will diagnose any illness and provide a small souvenir! You know I can’t resist a good souvenir! (This just made me think of an awesome idea for another post)
- Look for Captain America and Spiderman at California Adventure! SuperHero HQ in Tomorrowland at Disneyland will be closing April 2, but you can start to see Captain America and SPIDERMAN April 3 now at California Adventure. Spiderman is definitely on our list to get a photo with!
- Grab a bite to eat at Steakhouse 55. Just named one of the top 75 places to eat in Orange County by the OC Register. I’ve heard they serve a great breakfast too! Side note – Anepalcos Main (not at Disneyland but worth the drive) is on the list as well and it is one of my top faves in California. Order the chilaquiles!
- Enter the Diamond Days Sweepstakes. Check out the link for details but when you’re entering the park in the morning you’ll get a word to text in to enter. My friend Heather‘s husband WON the daily prize and they had an amazing day. Check out her blog to see what they did. We loved living vicariously through them!
Are you headed to Disneyland this April? What’s on your list to do?!