This site contains affiliate links. Please see policies for more information.
One of the common questions I get from friends, family or readers is “what do we need to see/do at Disneyland”. They know our family loves visiting whenever we can and I guess they don’t want to miss out on anything good! There are always so many great things going on at the parks, so I thought it might be fun to share some favorite, or limited-time, things to do at Disneyland each month.
Some of these might be very limited-time, and others might be available for a while. Either way, these are my picks for things to do at Disneyland this March!
- Grab a set of these AWESOME limited-time ears. I am loving Disney’s campaign with Make-A-Wish. You can get these ears for $19.95 and ALL the money goes to Make-A-Wish. Last time I checked they were still available, but won’t always be, so grab yourself (or me) a pair!
- Grab a bit to eat at Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland. I haven’t had a chance to try breakfast there but their lunch/dinner menu is great! May the Force be with you.
- Eggstravaganza! From March 2–27, 2016 (or while supplies last), search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed Egg-stravaganza map to represent that location. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $5.95, plus tax at select park locations. Whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your map to a redemption location by April 2nd to redeem your surprise! (Info at the link above)
- Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters! – I cannot WAIT to check out this new attraction in Carsland (opens March 7). Check out this video to see how cute it is!
- If you haven’t experienced all the new Star Wars fun at Disneyland yet – you must! Check out this post for all of our favorite things.
- Even though the Disneyland Railroad, Mark Twain Riverboat and Sailing Ship Columbia aren’t moving their way around the park right now, that doesn’t mean they are hidden! While the Disneyland Railroad is temporarily closed, guests at the Main Street and New Orleans Square Train Stations will be able to get up-close with the historic steam engines that have circled Disneyland park for decades and learn about them firsthand from Disneyland Railroad engineers. Limited-time experiences for the Mark Twain Riverboat and Sailing Ship Columbia will debut throughout the year.
- Diamond Celebration entertainment – don’t miss the 60th celebration entertainment because each one is so amazing and unique! If the fireworks are on your list check out 6 great spots to view them from.
(above photos via Disney)
Let me know if you check any of these out and what you think! I’m excited to be back in a few weeks to share my pics for April because it involves Food + Wine!