We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
This post is sponsored by Kohl’s. I was paid for this post and received the included jewelry as compensation.
Choosing gifts is one of my favorite things to do, but I’m not always on the ball knowing what to get. If you’re shopping for a Mom who loves to travel, I have a few ideas of what she might love for Mother’s Day besides the “typical” travel gifts like luggage or toiletry bags (although those are great too)!
What to Get a Mom Who Loves Travel for Mother’s Day
These are just some ideas and definitely, depend on the mom. Take into account what she already has and how she likes to travel.
- Versatile or timeless fine jewelry. Think diamond studs or gold hoops. This type of jewelry is what I ALWAYS reach for when packing. Having simple, versatile but nice pieces will go such a long way for mom’s travel wardrobe. Check out what I picked out from Kohl’s (and why) below!
- An experience whether it’s a hike with the whole family, a staycation just for her, or an entire getaway.
- A Book of the Month subscription, favorite magazine subscription, or e-reader if she doesn’t have one.
- New photography equipment
- A photographer in the location of her next trip
- A gift certificate for an experience in her next location
- TSA PreCheck, Global Entry, or CLEAR if she travels a lot by plane
- A photo framed from her last trip or her favorite from last year
- A big basket of snacks that travel well
- A new hat, scarf, or other favorite travel accessory (mine is always hats).
Kohl’s Fine Jewelry Deals Perfect for Mother’s Day
Kohl’s has some amazing deals on their Fine Jewelry in time for Mother’s Day.
- From 4/11-4/20 you can get 55-60% off fine jewelry in select styles!
- From 4/24-4/28 you can score 70-75% off fine jewelry in select styles!
Check out the pieces that are on sale to see what might work great for the mom you’re shopping for. Kohl’s also has other great Mother’s Day gift ideas if you’re still deciding. And don’t forget all the Kohl’s cash you can earn while you shop for mom!
I LOVE the infinity symbol for Mom’s because a moms love for her children is infinite right? They’ll ALWAYS be Mom. These earrings are the perfect mix of fancy that still has meaning and can go with anything. They’re gorgeous in person and such a great size.
One gift that I think is brilliant for traveling moms is a travel wedding set. Think something more thin and streamlined than her normal set. Something she feels comfortable doing ALL kinds of activities in that she can wear on her wedding ring if she doesn’t want to bring her original or on her right hand to remind her of her kids. This infinity set has so much I love and makes such a great Mother’s Day gift!
Another idea for timeless jewelry is diamond studs. These are super fun but still not fussy. I love layering them for me or wearing in my first hole when doing the type of travel where I’m not constantly changing jewelry.
My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies. Any affiliate links are not associated with Kohl’s.