We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Please see policies for more information.
How is it May already?! It’s nearing the end of the school year here in Phoenix so I expect to see my Facebook and Twitter feeds start to fill up with Disneyland photos again from friends and followers! We may even try to pop over for a day while we’re in town next week! If you’re headed to Disneyland this month here are some things you can check out (some are only for a limited time and others are just ideas of things to check out if you haven’t already).
- May the Fourth – our favorite “holiday” Star Wars Day! (May the Fourth be with you). If you are headed over this week you’ll definitely have to check out some of the fun commemorative merchandise, special themed photo location and party starting at 6pm at the Galactic Grill – more info on the Disney Parks Blog.
- Try a chocolate and peanut butter cup gourmet apple! Each month you can check out new treats at Disneyland and this month’s look SO good. Find them now at Candy Palace on Main Street, U.S.A., and Pooh Corner in Critter Country at Disneyland park; Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure park; and Marceline’s Confectionery in the Downtown Disney District.
- Preview scenes from Alice Through the Looking Glass in 3D with special in-theater effects at the Sunset Showcase Theater (formerly Crown Jewel Theater) at California Adventure starting May 5th.
- Check out the windows on Main Street. Have you stopped and looked at the magical windows on Main Street? We always spot fun new details each time we look. Stay and look for a minute because they really are magic!
- Love Peter Pan? Have you been on Peter Pan’s Flight recently? It has a variety of special effects and a reimagined nursery scene (since last year).
- See what’s new with Autopia! It recently re-opened and is now powered by Honda. The cars have a new look and updates will be made throughout the year.
- See Frozen at Hyperion Theater starting May 27th! I absolutely loved seeing Aladdin here a few times so I know Frozen will be incredible. I’m sure there will be lots of people wanting to catch the new show so keep in mind that there really aren’t any bad seats in the theater. Don’t stress about trying to get a perfect spot, just get in and enjoy the show!